Tuesday, June 12, 2012

January 2, 2011

Too much at once
In 2010 I had a relatively new (and very challenging) job, a new housing situation following 20+ years in my previous place, my mom got cancer and I got slammed with a giant unexpected bill from the IRS. I also got a couple of cute dogs, made some really cool new friends, had a few gratifying successes at work, and spent lots of time with people I love.


In October or so, I started to have some physical reactions to all the stress that was going on, but even that didn't stop me .






Screwing up at work
It wasn't until I started losing notes that I'd taken at various meetings that I finally cried uncle. Something I'm going to look into: it seems more than a little dysfunctional to me that my own heart palpitations don't bother me as much as screwing up on the job. 


I will change this behavior
So I will do a couple of things to remedy all that.


First: I love yoga, so that tops the list. Teaching this year.




Second: I'm not even going to comment, it just makes me giggle and then I feel better. She's gonna be my new guru.








No comments:

Post a Comment