Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday. I forgot.

Chúc mừng sinh nhật. Tôi quên.




My sponsor K reminded me that its my clean and sober birthday. How do you forget something like that? 


Hành trình bởi máy bay
I think the reason I forgot about December 3 is because I'm going to another city for a quick overnight trip next weekend to get my birthday coin with my sister and my aunt. It's a big deal cause it's Em's ONE YEAR of clean and sober. And we all know that's a challenging year.


So, some vocabulary comes of it:


một năm                   one year

bảy năm                   seven years

ba mười ba năm       thirty three years

Em                           younger sister

Cô                            aunt

đồng xu                    coin



Lòng biết ơn
Because, after all, if I hadn't given up the opiates and the alcohol there's no way I'd give a shit about learning Viet. So, for that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment